Saturday, November 7, 2015


One of the fun things about creating art is that every once in awhile someone asks  me to build something just for them. A custom project. Yippee!!

I got a big box in the mail this week and opened it up to find all of these carefully wrapped shells and bits of treasure my client had gathered in Maine. Wrapped like they were Grandma's blown glass Christmas ornaments. These shells really stood out because we don't have them on our beaches here. What are they?  And the crumbled shell-sand - how pretty is that!  I want a BOX of just the pretty sand.
But - Focus now!   She doesn't want a fairy house. Better!  She wants a fairy lighthouse!  
Will bioluminescent water spirits live there?  That's what I'm going for!!!

Hmmmm....how will this work??



No comments:

Post a Comment